Media distribution


  • What 3 forms of advertisement would you use to promote your video? Why would you use these forms of advertisement?
 1) The first type of advertisement I would use is digital advertising. I would use this form of advertisement because it allows me to share my film with its intended audience since most of the world's youth is on the internet. The second type of advertisement I would use is broadcast advertising. I would use this type of advertising because the average person spends 7 hours a day watching T.V. The third type of advertising I would use is product/brand integration, the reason for this is because I can use brands like YouTube show and promote my video. This advertisement also allows me to direct viewers directly to my video since my video is published on the same platform. 


Name at least 3 ways you would distribute the advertisement and final video. Explain how and why for each of the ways you would distribute.

 2)  The first way I would distribute advertisements for my final video is through prints. I would post info about my video in newspapers and magazines, this will allow more people to have physical copies of info on how to watch my video. The second from is direct mail. I would post fun and visually appealing mail and ship it all over the USA, this will allow me to advertise and make sure everyone in a certain area gets to watch my video. The final way I would distribute advertising is through mobile advertising.  I would use this form of advertising because it's the most inexpensive and fastest way to spread the word about my film. I can also publish multiple ads on mobile platforms like Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions