Characters or no characters

 Character (#1 ) 

  • Chloe
  • Chloe is the protagonist of the film, and her role is to tell the story of how she was transported to another world.
  • Chloe at first is wearing a simple short and leggings. This outfit is essential to telling the story since she needs do wear normal clothes. After Chloe is transported to the new world her outfit changes to a long sleeve shirt sweatpants and warm shoes. This change can help us determine that this strange world might be colder than normal which is why we see Chloe wearing warmer clothes. 
  • Here is a picture of both outfits Chloe wears in the film.




  • I chose this actor because I believe she is the best at acting out different sense, I also think the expressions she makes is fun and enjoyable to watch. 
  • This actor is suitable for this genre and audience because she moves and expressions are funny and unusual. This is why I think she is perfect to act in fantasy film that is targeted to a younger audience.
  • The only change I made to my film that wasn’t in my original film was had to do with clothing. I wanted Chloe to wear a more adventurous outfit, but after not finding any suitable outfit I went with the colder weather idea for my film. 
Character (#2)
  • Ava 
  • Avas role in the film is to accompany the protagonist on her journey throw the strange and new world. 
  • Ava is wearing a long sleeve shirt along with pants, a skirt, and her fairy wings. These clothes further develop the idea the fantasy world is a little cold. The purple skirt and green wings helps portray that ava is a fairy and not a human. 
  • Here is picture of Avas outfit.
 


  • I chose this actor because of her small and cute look. I also needed a small actor that would fit into a small skirt and pair of wings. 
  • This actor is suitable for this genre and audience Because of her cute a small nature along with her fun poses. Since this actor is younger she will be about to grab the attention of a young audience.
  • There was no change with Ava’s character from the treatment to the film because her character was  pretty simple. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions