Critical Reflection Questions

   Critical reflection PowerPoint

 

I created this PowerPoint by using information from previous assignment questions. In my final PowerPoint I answered questions about conventions, social group or issues, audience engagements, how my production skills developed, and how I integrated technologies in my video production.  In my PowerPoint I included information on all these questions along with picture of my video. While creating this PowerPoint I did encounter a few problems. The first problem I had was with my PowerPoint system. Once I had all the information into the PowerPoint I the needed to record a voice over per the instructions. Unfortunately, when I went to record my voiceover, I realized I didn't have the record button. The record button is usually in the top right of the screen but for some reason it wasn't these. To overcome this, I recorded my voiceover as a separate video. The second problem I encountered was trying to find a way to add the video of my voiceover to my PowerPoint. I overcame this my using another video editing program called Canva. This program allowed me to upload my voiceover along with my PowerPoint into one video. This concluded how I created my critical reflection question. 


Here's the link to my critical reflection question PowerPoint video. 

 https://www.canva.com/design/DAFfSp05TZs/7gI_hgRGUoXmnj8g4XbfsQ/watch?utm_content=DAFfSp05TZs&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=publishsharelink





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations