We are learning about audio in Premiere Pro and how to use it, this is what I learned. Understanding audio levels - The first thing you need to know about audio is that it's measured in Decibels (dB). Once you open Premiere Pro you will see the audio meter p anel on the bottom right of your screen. It's important to know that the audio meter panel will show one meter for each audio channel in the sequence. Right-clicking this panel will allow you to change the audio level of the peaks, dB range, and color gradient. These are all tools to help you better understand audio levels. Audio effects - To start adding effects to your audio you will need to go to the effects panel where there are many different effects to choose from. In order to apply an effect, you can click and drag the effect on a single audio. You can also shirt click on multiple audios and double-click on the effect; this w...
I spent this week planning and recording my media studies video. I created a shot list of all the scenes and shots I wanted to film this week. My story is called the Hole, I provided an image of my shot list along with the link to watch my video. Media Studies Week 2 progress video - YouTube
we're creating our first two-minute video based on a movie intro. Our instructions are to think of a movie we want to make, then create an intro to the movie mine is called "Marshmallow the new pup on the block". Marshmallow the new pup on the block - YouTube 1) The only person that contributed to the video was Kaitlyn C (filmed, actor, producer, and director) and Marshmallow (dog actor) 2) For my story board I planed of creating a movie about a dog that just moved into the neighborhood. The only thing I had to pre plan was my dog's bed for the final scene along with toys around the house in order to get my dog to follow me. Here is my movie template
Comments
Post a Comment