Issues and Resolutions in your filmmaking

 1)  The first issue I encountered was during week 3 of the video-making process. The problem that I encountered was some of my audio clips not uploading to my editing software. I overcame this problem by changing the type of audio file and re-uploading it. 

2) The second problem I encountered was trying to find a way to create the voice of the wise tree. I overcame this problem by recording my voice and editing it. Other than that, my video process went smoothly during week 4. 

3) The third problem I had with my video had to do with the edition portion during week 5. While adding new audio to my film I moved some old clips to a new folder in my USB, which caused the system to lose all the video clips. After realizing my mistake, I programmed the system to find the clips in the new folder, which got me my video progress back. 

4) The fourth problem I had with my media video had to do an issue when it came to editing my video. After rewatching my film, I realized the character's mouths didn't perfectly match the audio, this is due to my creating the lines for the voiceover after we filmed. In order to fix this, I matched when the audio started to when the actor opened their mouth. This change was a major improvement to what it was before, and it was a great way to help improve the quality of my film. 

Here is a picture of the wise tree I mentioned in problem 2. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions