Final Video Intro Submission

Video summary

One day Chloe (the human) starts to hear some strange tapping. Wondering where it is coming from, she explores her house. She realizes the tapping is coming from inside the wall and finds a little hole where she sees a strange light. Chloe gathers up her courage and decides to investigate the hole. The more Chloe looks at the hole the more she is drawn to it. She realizes the world she is looking at is different from her own then suddenly, WOOSH! Chloe gets transported into the strange world. She explores the beautiful world she is in and all its flowers and animals. Then she realizes she needs to find a way home and starts to search for the hole. On her way a little fantasy creature named Ava pops out of nowhere and offers to help Chloe return home.  

Overall, I think my video is good. The only thing I would change about my video is adding more adventure scene and better voiceovers. Other than that, I hope you enjoy watching my video.

 Here is the link for my finished media video. 

The Hole media film (Final) - YouTube



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions