Audience Engagement

  • Who is your intended audience?
 1) The intended audience for my media video is kids and teenagers. The reason for this is because my video is about fantasy and mythical creature, which is something that kids enjoy watching.  The main character is also a teen, which allows teens to visualize themselves in the main characters place. This is why my target audience in kids and teens. 

  • Does your video represent social groups or issues?
 2) My video represents a teenage social group; this is due to the fact the main character is a teen. My media video also represents teen social groups because the film follows the actions and thoughts of a teen. 

  • Does your video intro share a story that others may relate to? How?
 3) Yes, my film does share a story that others may relate to because its common to have had dreams of fantasy's or adventuring to a new and strange world. Dreams of fantasy worlds are a way to escape the boring regular world, this is why other can relate when it comes to my media film. 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions