Media video progress week 6

This week I added more ending credited to my film, along with editing some of the clips to better fit the overall flow of the video. I did encounter an issue when it came to editing my video. After rewatching my film, I realized the characters mouths didn't perfectly match to the audio, this is due to me creating the lines for the voiceover after we filmed. In order to fix this, I matched when the audio started to when the actor opened their mouth. This change was a major improvement to what it was before. Other than that, I didn't have a problem continuing to edit my video. I plan to continue fixing any minor issues with my video and add some more audio to tell more of the story. 

Here is the link to my Week 6 progress, along with a picture of what the video looks like.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions