Media video progress week 5

 This week was a productive week for my media video. I added some of the voiceover for the main character. I also added the ending credits. The ending credits included how write, directed, and acted in the film. I did not add anyone scene to my films so their is no need for a shot list. I did encourage a problems while editing this week. While adding new audios to my film i moved some old clips to a new folder in my USB, this caused the system to lose all the video clips. After realizing my mistake I programmed the system to find the clips in the new folder, which got me my video progress back. Other that this one issue my progress went smoothly. 

Here is my YouTube week 5 progress. 

Media video week 5


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions