Media video progress week 3

Thoughts 

This week was a good week for continuing my media video. I added several clips and many transitions to my video. The story is coming along nicely with the main character finding the mystical creature "ava" and talking to the wise tree for directions home. The only problem I encountered was some of my audio clips not uploading to my editing software. I overcame this problem by changing the type of audio file and re-uploading it. The overall process to create my idea is simple enough, I shot the video with the help of my actors and then edited the video in class using several tools at my disposal. I believe I've shown significant progress since my last update, and I will hopefully be finalizing the rest of my video next week or the following week. 

Here is the link to my video and my shot list. 

Media video week 3 progress



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions