Why is pre-production important?

 Storyboard or Treatment 

1. The Storyboard and Treatment will help with the Pre-Production part of video making because they both will help plan out how you will create your video. The storyboard allows you to visualize your video and plan how it will look like. The Treatment is for you to write the ideas of your video before writing the entire video script.  

Here is an example of a storyboard.


Location 

2. I will be filming my video in different places around my house. I chose to film around my house because it's more convenient. Not only am I familiar with my surroundings, but I also have easy access to extra materials I may need. These are all the reasons why I chose to film at my house.  


Gear and props 

3. In order to create my video, I will be using my I-phone 13 to film. My props for this video are a couch, book, and a fairy garden.

Here is an example of the phone I will be using. 





Cast and crew 

4. The cast members/actor for this video will be Jenesis Escobar.  The crew members/editor for my video will be Kaitlyn Carrasco. 

Final Video Specifications 

5. The specification for my video project is YouTube, since that will be the platform my video will be published on.  

Here is the platform I will be uploading my video to.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions