Movie questions

 Here is my video link 

Marshmallow the new pup on the block - YouTube


1) The main thing I had to prepare before filming was fixing the blanks and toys on the dog bed for the final scene in the movie. I also had to keep toys around the house in order to keep my dog entertained and focused so I could record a video of her. 

2) The editing software I used was Canva. This was a great software to add pictures, stickers, and transitions on my video. The only limitation is that if you wanted any of the more unique music and pictures you would have to pay for it. 

3) The filming hardware is used was an I-phone 13. This was a good hardware because it was easy to use, and I was very portable. The only limitation it had was that it wasn't the best quality compared to actual movies, but for a short school film it worked just fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions