6 camera shots

1) Two or three shotA two or three camera shot is when two-three subjects are in view. 

In a movie this camera angle is shown when at least two characters are in view and allows for emotional reactions between the subjects. This shot can also be used to convey different emotions like romance, friendship, action, and tension. 

My two or three shot was taken by me, with my friend. We are sitting on one of the red benches outside in the eating area. The picture was shot on my I-phone 13. 

2) Medium camera shotA medium camera shot is taken from someone's waist to just above their head.

In a film a medium camera shot is used to show important movements, body actions, and costumes. This shot also allows for the focus to be on the whole scene instead of an individual character. 

This picture was taken in the hallway leading to my media studies class. The picture was shot on my I-phone 13 and was placed on a windowsill viewing the gymnasium. 



3) Over-the-shoulder camera shot - An over-the-shoulder camera shot is taken just behind a person's shoulder while still being able to see the person in front of them. 

In a film or movie this camera angle is used when a photo is shown of a person's shoulder while still being able to see the person in front of them. This can convey a sense of connection and understanding between the two characters. 

This over the shoulder camera shot was taken in my media studies classroom. The picture was shot on a I-phone 13 by one of my classmates. 


4) 
Point of view shot (POV) - A point of view shot is a camera shot that shows what a character is looking at from their perspective. 

In a movie a (POV) shot is used to see the perspective of a person through their eyes. This shot can be used when trying to convey all types of emotions like love, friendship, responsibility, and uncertainty. 

My point of view shot was taken outside of the classroom, in front of a vending machine. The picture was taken by me while looking at my friend walking towards the vending machine. The picture was also taken by my I-phone 13.



5) L
ow angle shot - A low angle shot is when a photo is taken from as far as below their feet but is typically taken below eye level.

In movies and films, a low angle camera shot is when a scene is shown below a character's feet or below eye level. This camera angle is typically used when wanting to convey a strong emotion, like power. 

This camera shot was taken in the hallway outside my media studies class. The picture was taken on a I-phone 13 that was placed on the floor against the wall. 




6) Extreme long shot
An extreme long shot is a camera angle that’s taken of a wide area. In this angle, the subject does not always need to be in the center, or even focused on. 

In a film or movie an extreme long shot angle is used when a picture of the subject is taken from a wide view. This camera angle is best used when trying to establish the location of the subject.

My extreme long shot was taken by one of my friends from a distance. The picture was taken outside on school grounds while I'm sitting on one of the stone benches. The shot was taken on my friends I-phone 10. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Media representations

Critical Reflection Questions